Wednesday, April 18, 2012

BS at its Finest

Ok, I am reading this debate on the quote mentioned about Shadowcat, and its driving me crazy because its blatantly obvious what its about. SGNG is a good guy and keeping the peace. Since I am already banned, I have nothing to lose. We all know that your full of shit Stage. This quote is the proof, your just trying to save face because you have a fucking Tiger by the tail and it is pissed.


"Well, darlin' ... If you've ever actually read what I say without a filter, you'd know that this is not much different from what I've always said regarding these subjects. See, I have given it a honest look, and I have frequently disagreed with things attributed to PM that I know are not true, I have never been shy about the things I do agree with him on, and I've corrected conclusions that turned out to be wrong. And no.. I am not going the direction of Shadowcat. Umm, barring extremely diminished mental capacity from a severe head injury, that is."

Just look at the part here from the above quote:
"I am not going the direction of Shadowcat. Umm, barring extremely diminished mental capacity from a severe head injury, that is."

This says it all. Your implying right there that something massive has happened to Shadowcat that diminished her mentally.  That the only way for you to do what she does is to have the same thing happen. I already said that you could never be like her, so why bother trying. She is beyond you and you can't handle that. So you double back because now your ass is in deep and everyone knows what you were implying. At least be a big girl about it and own up to it. You coward!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah that comment was pretty descriptive and apparently dodge deemed it as an insult because he warned her about it. Now it seems dodge has changed his mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dodge changes his mind every minute. Its John Kerry all over again.

    ReplyDelete