Saturday, June 30, 2012

Factnet The Laughable

I took a look at the status of factnet forums and now I am literally laughing my ass off. There desperation is at an all time high. First the opening up of the forums to more general topics. That didn't go anywhere and now it looks like the poster cloning is now being done. Everyone of them being athiest, everyone of them having their collected heads up their collective poop shoots, identical attitudes, identical comments, too convenient. So it looks like to fool the people into believing that they have a regular posting community, they have multiple user accounts for one. Not that it was anything suprising because they have done it before.  So instead of admitting that their forums are dead, they will make vain attempts to keep it on life support.

Congradulations Factnet, you are proving how detached from reality you all are. Fuck your pathetic forums. They were amusing but that novelty wore off a long time ago. I don't even know why you bother keeping us on a year ban. Because after its all said and done, I will not ever come back because I have much better things to do than deal with a bunch of overhyped, cult fanatics and their idol and owner Weaselman. I could give less than a shit about what you are supposedly about, because your all gullible jackasses in the first place. I don't care about your issues, I don't care about your problems, and I certainly don't give a shit for your fake cult busting.

No comments:

Post a Comment